- Where is Monarch Aqua located?
Monarch Aqua is located on Old Madras Road, opposite KR Puram Lake & waterpark. It is directly adjacent to the highway.
- Tell us more on the project, Monarch Aqua?
Monarch Aqua is a Residential and Retail development spread over 4.5 acres of land with 2 residential towers. Monarch Aqua has the right mix of quality Amenities & Retail space to make your living a luxurious and convenient experience. It’s location is carefully selected such that all necessities and urban attractions are within a few minutes.
- What are the different types and sizes of apartments?
We have designed all apartments to fit all individual and family requirements. Approximate sizes are mentioned below (Click here to check floor plans):
|TYPE||SQ. FT.||TYPE||SQ. FT.||TYPE||SQ. FT.|
- What is the distance to M.G Road and other major landmarks in Bengaluru?
Monarch Aqua is a prime property with close proximity to all leading destinations.
|RMZ Infinity||5 kms||10 minutes|
|Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar||7 kms||10-15 minutes|
|ITPL, Whitefield||8 kms||15 minutes|
|MG Road||10 kms||15-20 minutes|
|Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal||11 kms||15 minutes|
|Kempegowda International Airport||40 kms||45-60 minutes|
A New Metro station is proposed to come near KR Puram bridge, 2.5 to 3 kms before Monarch Aqua.
|Cambridge||0.8 kms||Fantasy Water Park||0.1 kms|
|Lake Montfort||4.7 kms||ITI Park||2 kms|
|Vibgyor, Horamavu||5.3 kms||Jawaharlal Nehru Park||2 kms|
|Gopalan National School||6.5 kms||Recreation – Malls & Cinema|
|The Brigade School||7 kms||Gopalan Mall/Gopalan Cinemas||5 kms|
|Vibgyor High, Kadugodi||9.3 kms||Ascendas Park||6. 9 kms|
|Legacy||10.5 kms||Phoenix Market City/PVR||7 kms|
|Bangalore International School||14 kms||VR Mall||7 kms|
|Hospitals||Inorbit Mall||7.5 kms|
|Deepa Hospital||0.5 kms||Soul Space/Cinemax||9 kms|
|Sathya Sai Lakeside||0.7 kms||1 MG Mall, MG Road||10.1 kms|
|K.R Puram Super Speciality||0.7 kms||Key Landmarks|
|Sri Ramkrishna||0.8 kms||Krishnarajpuram railway station||5 kms|
|ESI Hospital||1.4 kms||Bypanhalli Metro & railway station||6.5 kms|
|Manipal Clinic||1.7 kms||KR Puram / TC Palya Bus Stop||0.5 kms|
- Who are the key Consultants and team members behind Monarch Aqua? What are their expertise?
Partners and expert consultants
The Specialist Consultants involved in the project are:
- Architects & Design Consultant – Space Matrix, Singapore. The firm has over 450 professionals. It is amongst the largest and most successful architectural design companies in Asia, with offices throughout India as well as in Australia, China, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Structural Consultant – Krishna Hegde – With 31 years of experience of being involved in a wide range of complex projects. He has to his credit designed a number of harbor projects, berths, jetties and wharfs Oman, Paradip, Mangalore, Jamnagar, Vishakpatnam and Dhabol | Soil & Foundation Consultant – Nagadi Consultants Private Limited along with Professor Srinivas Murthy of IISC for Soil Test Counter Review and Analysis.
- Mall Consultant – PPZ – Pioneer Property Zone, Mumbai for Mall Consultancy – Catchment Feasibility, Design Development Management, Tenant Mix & Rental Scheduling with Mandate for Leasing
- Horizontal Movement Consultant – Consortia of Infrastructure Engineers (CIE) – Prof. MN Sreehari – Inputs to prepare the master plan. Traffic parameter studies analysis including travel time, delays, congestion, traffic flow management and road safety, internal traffic flow circulation and insulations within the project area.
- Project Management Consultant – SYNERGY. Presently managing 100 million square feet, which consists of IT / SEZs, Retail, Hospitals, Hotel and premium residential. The strength of Synergy comes from its ability to deliver building to international standards, bearing in mind the cardinal parameters of cost, quality and schedule, and is aptly supported by the hands-on procedures for delivering all works.
- Green Consultant – Green by Dhruv Futnani | Vertical Consultant – L’avenir Vertical Consultants for Lifts and People movement | Electrical Consultant – Procon Tech Consultants | Landscape Consultant – AV Associates
- HVAC Consultant – UVA Consultants | PHE Consultant – HM Nagesh – Provide consultancy in the field of Plumbing & Sanitary Services. To render quality, innovation, cost effective & proven design |
- Legal Consultant – Pattanshetti & Associates
Booking, Allotment & Agreement
- How do I book my home at Monarch Aqua?
- Identify your apartment
- Fill the booking application form.
- Pay by Cheque/DD/Online Transfer, the booking amount as stated in the payment schedule.
- What happens after Booking?
- On receipt of approvals, Monarch will invite the selected Apartment Owner’s for Allotment and you will be required to pay the Allotment amount within 2 weeks against which a formal letter of allotment will be issued. Agreements will follow in 2 weeks from date of allotment.
- When do I get a confirmed allotment?
- On payment of the installment for Allotment & Agreement as per Payment Schedule.
- How are installments to be paid and is it Milestone bound?
- Installments can be made by way of Cheque or Bank disbursements based on schedule of payments as mentioned in the cost sheet. Payment structure is on a Construction Milestone basis.
- Will there be a validity period for the Price list?
- Prices are subject to change from time to time.
- What are the agreements that need to be signed?
- The following agreements need to be signed: Sale Agreement, Construction Agreement, followed with a Sale Deed at the time of Handover.
- What is the process of assignment?
- Assignment can be done only after the Agreements have been signed. Requests for assignments will be accepted only after initial payments are paid as per the payment schedule.
- When can I transfer my allotment and what would be the fee for the same?
- Transfer of Allotment can be made at anytime after payment of first 3 construction milestones, nominal fee for the same would be Rs.150 per sft.
- What happens if I cancel my booking?
- If you do wish to cancel before Allotment the cancellation fee is 15% of Booking Amount and if done so after Allotment, then 1% of the sale value will be forfeited as a cancellation fee and the balance will be returned within 4 weeks without interest.
- Is there differential pricing based on the floors or location of apartments?
- Yes. There is a differential pricing for apartments. For every level of Apartments beyond the second floor, there is an increment of Rs.25/- per sft per floor.
- Also, few units will have premium location charge of Rs.300/- per sft.
- What about car parking space?
- We can provide one car parking space for every apartment. Additional car parking request will be taken up towards project completion, including options for mechanized car parking.
Approvals & Construction
- Is the title of the property clear?
- When dealing with Monarch Properties, you can be assured of a clear property title. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
- What about Bank approvals?
- Monarch Aqua is already in the process of Approval by leading banks such as SBI, LIC, HDFC, ICICI & L&T Finance.
- Which development body will sanction the plans?
- Monarch Aqua is within Bangalore’s BBMP limits, which is the city corporation limits and approval plans will be sanctioned by BBMP.
- Has Monarch Aqua been approved by banks / housing finance institutions (HFIs) for loans?
- Yes. Leading Banks & Institutions have principally approved the development and will extend loans to customers based on their specified criteria after completion of Agreement.
- When does the development start and when can I expect to move into my new home?
- Once project approvals are obtained, construction will commence and your new home should welcome you in 3 and a half years.
- Are modifications permitted in the apartments?
- Though the specifications and designs have been carefully worked out. We understand the needs and interests of individual homeowners and families; therefore we do have options for limited customizations, which can fulfill individual owner requirements.
What makes Monarch Aqua a Green Home?
- Day-lighting in Living, Dining and Bedrooms: Monarch Aqua has been designed to accommodate natural daylight in all spaces. Naturally daylight spaces are proven to improve the health of the residents and also reduce unnecessary cost and use of the artificial lighting during the day. All bedrooms and living spaces have been designed to have optimum glazing and windows to exceed industry standards.
- Roof Garden: Outdoor Space and Energy Saving Strategy: A “Podium Garden” has been incorporated in the project to provide the residents to utilize the roof area for recreational purposes like parties and a jogging track for exercise.
- Modern Building Technology: Latest technologies and building materials like glazed uPVC windows & low VOC paints ensure better buildings, healthier occupants & cleaner environment.
- Water Saving Toilet Fixtures: The Aqua project will utilize the latest technologies in water saving toilets and bathrooms fixtures.
- Rain Water Harvesting: Rain water will be harvested, to replenish the groundwater table by providing recharge wells and trenches. This would help to keep the ground water table healthy and not overburden drains with clean rain water.
- Common Area Lighting: Efficient lighting will be used in lobbies and common areas, with the benefit of reduced operational cost and longer operating hours, which reduce inconvenience due to maintenance.
Club House & Maintenance
- Is there a clubhouse and what are the facilities?
- Monarch Aqua will be feature rich: Gymnasium, Multipurpose hall, Indoor Squash court, Health club, Library, Table tennis, Cards room, TV Room, Yoga terrace, Swimming pool and Children’s play area.
- What is the scheme for maintenance?
- Maintenance will be separate for Apartments & Commercial, the scheme for maintenance is as under:
• A sum of Rs.30/- per sft (Rs.2.5/- per sft per month) will be charged as the advance maintenance fee for the first year and will be collected at the time of Handing over of your New Home. From the second year onwards, maintenance charges will be levied on a quarterly basis payable in advance. An additional sum of Rs.30/- per sft corresponding to the super built area will be collected as sinking fund. This amount will be deposited in an escrow account and the accruals will be used for major expenditure.
- What happens if I have any more questions/clarifications?
- You can email us at: email@example.com, or meet our Customer Relations officers at site or at our Head office at #54, Monarch Plaza, Brigade Road. Bangalore – 560001. You can always get in touch with us on +91 9590 113 113.